Superb Musicals, Songs & Assemblies for Primary Schools

Please note, if you are employing the services of an video company to record your performances, and sell DVDs or CDs, under copyright law you must ensure they do the following:

  • Contact Edgy Productions to discuss their licencing obligations.
  • Make an application for a Recording, Duplication and Sale licence directly to Edgy Productions.
  • If a licence is granted they must provide your school with a copy.

Alternatively, if you would like to provide us with the name and contact details of the company concerned we will be happy to talk to them on your behalf.

Please note that if your production is being performed at an alternative address to the establishment stated on your order, you must inform us as soon as you can so that we can update your licence(s).